Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Congratulations to Simui Liang!


Congratulations to Simui Liang for passing her 2012 Zen Fitness test!  Keep up the good work!  Here is her Zen Fitness stats & certification video attached.

Simui Liang
Date of test: 5/21/12
Age: 18
Weight: 92.3 lbs
Body fat: 8.3%
Water: 71.9%
Muscle: 47.5%
Bone: 5.8 lbs
Handstand pushups: 3
L hold: 11 sec.
Pull ups: 7
Dips: 6
1 arm pushups: L5 R5
Pushups in 1 min.: 23
Squats in 1 min.: 61
Situps in 1 min.: 40
Front Kick hold: 15 sec. L&R
Side Kick hold: 15 sec. L&R
Jump Rope: 6 min.
Split: 4 in.
SBOR: Head to knees
IAS: 8 o'clock
2012 certification video

8 comments:

  1. Dang!! Her progress for an 18 year old is pretty good! Considering she's still going to school (supposedly). Great job, keep up the hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liang,
    I hope you keep at it , because seeing your progress helps motivate me to get my butt of the couch and exercise.....

    Good form and above all concentration... Your a good example I feel...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Man, all this time spent on blogging, you should be training!

      Delete
    2. Lol. Definitely. I should get to work on my own fitness standards too. I am almost there. I know I can make it.

      Delete
  3. I was training my finger muscles... ehheeh...

    But much agreed. You are right.

    ô¿ô

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. She is awesome! Haha. Keep it up Liang

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.