I have decided upon a new system of ranking that accommodates for those who have extra money and those that don't. The one year of training will no longer be expected. Red ranks do not have to be approved by other Todai's. In order to gain certification, the minimum required fees are #1 & #2. Numbers 3, 4, & 5 are all optional. So Todai Kang, if you still want to be certified this year, it can be done, b/c the fees are much more reasonable now.
Red Rank Promotion
- Fitness Testing Certification Fee: $20
- Rank Webpage Certification Fee (1 time fee): $20
- Fitness Testing Certification Video Fee (Optional): $20
- FMK Rank Apparel (Optional): Purchase on your own from recommended vender - CustomInk.com or buy from kwoon at 6 tank tops for $200
- FMK Rank Badge (Optional): Purchase on your own or buy from kwoon at $300
You are expected to train at least once per week in order to maintain your certification. Your fitness can be re-tested at anytime based on the discretion of Shi zu. If you fail the testing, you will lose certification and regain your certification when you are able to successfully fulfill the expected fitness standards.