Is Split Training Gay? What is Gay?
I am going to say that it is not gay but there will be people out there that will have a different opinion. I see that a truly healthy man is a man who is not only strong but also very flexible. I see that flexibility is the key to long life. Women are supposed to be naturally more flexible than men, but that is not always the case.
There are many men out there who are very defensive about protecting their ego’s. You can play them like a puppet, attack their insecurities and right away you can change their behavior. Tell that them stretching is gay, now they will never stretch ever again. Tell them that wearing a tight shirt is gay, now you will never catch them with a tight shirt ever again. Laugh at them for having their shirts off, now you will never catch them with their shirt off again. Tell them they are pussy whooped; now they will start acting like they have no emotions or affections towards their ladies when you are around.
Many men out there have big egos that they work so hard to protect. Attack them in anyway and tell them that what they are doing is gay and they will be very defensive. As for myself, I am very comfortable with myself, I am proud of who I am and what I represent. People can attack me and say that I am gay but I will not take offense because I live up to my own personal standards on what I feel a man should be.
I do not feel that being flexible means that you are gay, I see that it is a demonstration of ultimate athleticism. Being strong is not that difficult but being strong and flexible like a lot of these gymnasts, dancers, and a few Martial Artists, now that is extremely difficult. Ultimate athleticism to me integrates strength and flexibility. But there are certain things that I would not do myself that I would label as “crossing the line.” Now others may view otherwise, but I have my own opinion, some examples of what I would deem as gay behavior are:
1) Willingly wrestle or practice BJJ “Blow Job Jujitsu” on the ground, in bed, on the mats, outside, in the ring, or in the cage with another man in spandex, fully clothed, or naked.
2) A man who wears skirts no matter if he claims himself to be a hardcore gangster rapper or not.
3) Bodybuilders posing on stage in g-strings.
4) Kissing or holding the hands of another man.
5) Any sexual activity with another man.
6) Caressing another man in very affectionate ways with the intension of becoming sexually aroused.
7) Fanaticizing or dreaming about being sexual with another man.
8) Always being only happy around men but always unhappy around women.
9) Having the desire to watch men “Ground Fighting” over pornography between man and woman. Men Ground Fighting is essentially violent homosexual pornography in my opinion.
10) Having the desire to engage in “ground fighting” with another man rather than having sex or exercising with your woman.
11) Wearing feminine colors like pink and purple. Or having those colors be your favorite colors of choice.
12) Wearing women’s accessories such as earrings, high heels, women’s clothing, bras, women’s underwear, painting your nails.
13) Purposefully speaking in a very high tone of voice to make yourself sound like a woman.
14) Purposefully walking very feminine like how a woman would walk.
15) Dancing with another man in very affectionate ways.
16) Dancing like a woman that is mimicking sexual acts taking place with another man.
17) Practicing on edible or nonedible objects on how to get better at giving oral sex to another man.
18) Finding joy in seeing other men fully naked.
19) Preferring to take showers in a room full of naked men instead of taking a shower alone.
20) Feeling flattered that a gay man has tried to court you.
21) Showing interest back towards a gay man who is trying to court you.
22) Having the desire to watch gay pornography
23) Intentionally seeking to attend bars, clubs, and other places of business that are well known to be occupied by individuals that are gay.
24) Having the desire to sleep in the same bed with another man even when you have the option of sleeping in a bed by yourself.
25) Having a stronger preference towards anal sex with a woman instead of through the vagina.
26) Having the desire for your woman to strap on a fake penis and give you anal sex.
27) Wearing makeup, lipstick, eyeliner, having long hair, etc.
28) Hugging a man very affectionately, chest to chest for very long periods of time like how a man would normally hug a woman of whom he is intimate with.
29) Mounting a man in the missionary position or any sexual position.
30) Receiving an erection when engaging in physical activities with men that are very intimate, such as “ground fighting”
31) Partner figure skating with another man.
32) Partner ballet dancing with another man.
33) Partner salsa dancing with another man.
34) Slapping another man on the butt.
35) Having the desire to show your genitals to another man.
36) Being a strip dancer for another man.
37) Willingly sharing your videos and pictures with another man for purposes of sexual arousal and release.
38) Flirting with another man.
39) Frequently spending private personal time with another man of whom you know is gay.
40) Engaging in phone sex with another man.
41) Engaging in webcam sex with another man.
42) Opening and closing the car door for another man as if he is a woman.
43) Carrying and cradling another man as if he is a woman of whom you just married.
44) Giving another man a piggy back ride.
And there goes my quick list of what I deem as examples of “crossing the line.” Now of course not every man will agree, every man will have his own list of what he will consider as “crossing the line.” My list is not determined by the “society.” My list is my list, I set my boundaries. Now the whole world can say that I am gay for being flexible, but I will stand up against the entire world and say that being flexible has nothing to do with being gay or not gay. The whole world can say that “ground fighting” is superb, I stand against the whole world and say that it is wrong and detrimental for society.
I personally do not have a problem with people that are gay, it is their business. But as humans, we have identified ourselves to be either a man or a woman, now the deep question is, what really makes a man and what really makes a woman? Through our life experiences, we are put to the test of expressing what it really means to be a man and what it really means to be a woman. Or is it that we are neither man or woman, is it true that we are both?
Being too hard is not good, being too soft is not good either, there must be a balance of hard and soft. A man must be in tune with his soft side in order to create that balance, a woman helps bring this balance into man. I see that nature intended for man and woman to unite. It is man and woman who unite that create children, not man and man, and not woman and woman.
But we have been trained to be unnatural. Elevators are not natural, it is something we created. Vehicles and airplanes are not natural, it is something we created. Skyscrapers are not natural, it is something we created. Animals being confined into Zoos are not natural, it is something we created. Toilets are unnatural, it is something we created. Contraceptives are not natural, it is something we created.
Mass media promoting for men to be homosexual can be a carefully designed plan to lower the population of this world. Mass media can be teaching the people that being homosexual is “cool” and being heterosexual is not cool. Mass media is teaching people that homosexual ground fighting aka McDonald’s Martial Arts is “cool.” And being a flexible Martial Artist that loves having sex with women is not cool. But regardless of what mass media is promoting to be cool or uncool, I’m still going to be myself either way, mass media does not have control of my mind, I am free from the system of control. I am free from the Matrix.