This is real life fighting. Notice:
- The fight did not occur inside a ring or cage
- There was no referees there to stop the fight
- There was no audience there cheering on the fight
- The fight resulted in somebody’s death
- The fight involved multiple attackers
- The fight involved the use of deadly weapons
- The aggressors and instigators of the fight were punished, not rewarded
- The only video of the incident is evidence of a crime; it is not a video for entertainment.
The law will always protect the defenders; never will the law protect the aggressors. Martial Artists are always defenders, they are never aggressors. This man lost his son over $200, was it worth it? Real life fighting many times leads towards real death. Here is a father who is a criminal, who has no control of his temper, who is a violent man who has influenced his son to be violent as well. When you are aggressive towards somebody, when you wish to ground and pound somebody on the streets, be prepared to die.
Those who are attacked viciously have the right to defend themselves, those who are attacked viciously have the right to stop the threat by any means necessary. When you are fighting for survival against a real threat, there are no rules. Real Martial Artists train to survive, real Martial Artists are defenders. Fighters love to fight, they instigate fights, they are aggressors, they are bullies, they are criminals. This father and son were fighters. In the real world, you are punished for being a fighter, in the entertainment world of combat sport; you are rewarded for being a fighter.